Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Biggest Etsy Shop Update Thus Far...and News

So, it's pretty exciting, now that I've had a few more Etsy sales, to keep adding things to my shop. It's really motivating to actually finish things that I've had lingering on the table, or worse yet, just waiting for pictures. So here the new things are, with more to come this week I hope!


Felted Baby Block


Super Luxe Cashmere Scarf


Cloth napkins from repurposed vintage tablecloth


Potholders from repurposed vintage tablecloth

And, because I've done a few test patterns now, I'm getting asked to do more! Which I love. One pattern for a designer who I've done one for in the past, the amazingly talented Patty Young. And the other is another Tweep, Trish, of Two Peas in a Pod. So much fun to test patterns, because it's almost like a challenge, and it makes me what to get right to work as soon as the pattern arrives in the mail (or email as the case may be!) and not come out of my sewing room until it's done.

Thanks for your support everyone! I can't wait to blog about my new pattern tests. Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...when you're hot, you're hot, right? :>) I'm so glad you agreed to test my pattern. Had some reprints that came today - the cover was not quite right and I finished packaging the reprints today. Should have it out to you asap...thanks again! Can't wait to see what you come up with!