Monday, June 25, 2012

Sewing at a Standstill

The last few weeks have been pretty wild around here. Between my husband's birthday, Father's Day, last week of school for the kids, and a quick trip to Cooperstown, there has not been a lot of sewing going on.

But I did manage to eek out this pillowcase for my son...I got this great PacMan fabric on eBay. My son loves anything to do with video games, and his favorite color is lime green.




I also signed up for Fat Quarter Shop's mystery designer Block of the Month. I got the first block last week and made it right away. I fell in love with the colors scheme and I like getting "surprises" in the mail.



The only drawback for me is that I LOVE doing the blocks and then REALLY struggle with doing the borders and quilting. AKA...finishing.

What type of projects do you like to start, but have trouble finishing??


No comments: