Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fat Quarter Shop Mystery Designer BOM #2

I have to say, I really look forward to getting my BOM in the mail from Fat Quarter Shop. I looked at my calendar at work the other day and though "OOOH! It's the 10th, I'll get my next block soon!"

This was this month's block. I got it in the mail on Friday and finished it today. It was A LOT more piecing than the first block.


I like seeing how much better my piecing is, this is the most off of any of my lines in this block, it's in the upper right corner. Really, given how many tiny pieces there were in this block and I am really pleased with my overall showing.


On the other hand, I am THRILLED with how nice and crisp my points are on my flying geese.


What BOM are you participating in?


3 comments:

Sara said...

That sounds like some good fun to me:) I like your completed block very much!

Justine said...

Fab! As I'm in the UK I'm still waiting for my block to arrive, should be this week! I'm also doing the Gypsy Wife BOM from Amitie in Australia!

Erin said...

I lOve it! Fat Quarter Shop RT your Tweet! I saw it and came over to see!! Now you have me interested! :) great job!